11.15.2009

C.D.F Update

This week color, drawing, and form was mostly about book photos and color arrangements. First and foremost my color book. Each one of these photos has a color arrangement attached to each one , though at the moment i have seem to misplaced my sheet, so for now just photos.   (uncroped)



This second set of photos pertain to my color arrangements. For each set, we were required to choose two groups of words and apply a color scheme we felt was appropriate for each. Here are my two sets:


From Left to Right:
Winter    Summer
Fall         Spring


From Left to Right:
Old       New
Retro    Future

1 comment:

terri nemer said...

The photographic quality, points of view, and compositions for the images are much improved so I can identify the possible color schemes. Can you upload the labeling. Keep moving in this direction.